Tuesday, December 20, 2011

More Fun Than Survival

I normally try to resist using filling up this blog with a bunch of links to semi-interesting crap on the internet.

However. What I am about to tell you about happened a few weeks ago, and I just can't get it out of my head. Just an incredible sequence of events / commentary on the human condition. It requires some backstory:

First - my favourite (only) webcomic that I read, xkcd, published this comic:


I thought it was pretty funny. I had heard of wingsuits before, but I pulled up one of the latest videos on you tube:




Then I forgot about it.  Until two days later, when I noticed one of my friends post on  Facebook:

morefunthansurvival

Now go back and re-read the last line in the comic above.


Seriously though, you should watch the video.  It's pretty cool.

I sort of want to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment